Charles Viancin: Sunflower, Lily, Poppy, Flower Lid One-Lid Wonders
One-Lid Fridge-to-Freezer-to-Oven WondersThe endlessly reusable, radically functional platinum-silicone lids that hold your leftovers, keep bugs at bay, and are so much better for you and the planet.
Why Lily, Poppy, and Sunflower Lids?
- End the cling-wrap tyranny.
- Small lids cover your wine (to keep bugs at bay),
- OR Iced Tea + Ice Water (to help hold the cold);
- OR Coffee + Tea (to keep it warm);
- Larger Lids Go In The Microwave (YAY! No more messes!)
OR in the Oven to Perfectly Poach Salmon
- They're ALL Freezer AND Fridge Safe -- and fit pretty serveware for
- A SUPERSMART kinda sneaky way to go from fridge to dinner...
- Translucent so you know what's in your 'mystery' containers
- After every cooking or artistic adventure, when you're done - pop them in the DISHWASHER so you know they're TRULY clean.
- Reuse them again and again: they'll be beautiful for you
- Endlessly reusable to SAVE WHAT MATTERS.
Think: A size for everything you're saving:
- Tiny lovely stoppers for your wine
- Small gorgeous covers for tea or coffee cups
- Lids in a whole bevy of sizes for casseroles, bowls, bakers...
Wonderful for: fruit or fresh salads, sandwiches, portioned dinners, whatever you pop in the microwave, durable + reusable, microwave safe ! !
Why they're Secret Superheroes:
dishwasher safe: get 'em REALLY clean
fridge ready: end clingwrap's hedgemony ! We use what we can see.
durable + reusable : no more cling film waste !