All-Clad's innovative, high-performance bonding creates their beautiful, durable, super-responsive cookware.
Why Chefs Love All-Clad:
- It's beautiful, durable, and
- Cooks beautifully too.
- Handcrafted in the USA by American artisans using American steel and Aluminum.
- All-Clad's triply construction gives each pan Super-Responsive, Even heating.
- Easy-to-clean All Clad is Dishwasher Safe-- tho recommended for fragrance-free liquid dish soaps
All-Clad now brings their professional performance, quality and durability in hard anodized cookware
All-Clad's NEW Hard Anodized Nonstick HA1 collection:
- Experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick.
- Fast Even Heating from Thick-gauge hard anodized aluminum
- Three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food- with very little oil.
- Cleanup's a breeze.
- And super-convenient, All-Clad's HA1 is Dishwasher-SAFE
- All-Clad HA1 works with induction burners + stoves, and
- It's strong enough it's warp-resistant to boot.
Today, All-Clad builds its D3 pans from the metal up:
- Pans begin from metal from its own mill in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania,
- All-Clad uses American craftsmen and American-made metals to
- produce a complete line of superior cookware.
Born in the U.S. steel age in 1967, Clad Metals began as a small metallurgical company that specialized in formulating bonded metals for a variety of industries. Company founder, John Ulam, a brilliant metallurgist, realized the combination of different metals created composites that yielded superior results.