B.I.A. Cordon Bleu
Sign of the Bear Kitchenware is proud to offer B.I.A. Cordon Bleu porcelain and stoneware quality bakeware, service pieces, platters, ramekins and dinnerware. For thirty years BIA has been an extraordinary supplier of simple great-quality moderately-priced porcelain for us at Sign of the Bear, and an extraordinary friend to our town.
Established in 1952, BIA Cordon Bleu is a leading manufacturer of porcelain and stoneware cooks' accessories, bakers, serveware and dinnerware.
BIA Cordon Bleu porcelain combines timeless, quality kitchen and dinnerware essentials at affordable prices.
Why so many cooks love B.I.A.:
- They love cooking and people.
- They're deeply ethical, always.
- They stand behind every product.
- ramekins to
- creme brulee
- souffle dishes
- appetizer plates
- They work to engineer their own products cooks love a lifetime.
- And tThey've been an extraordinary friend to our town: