Bialetti 🇮🇹has made 200,000,000 coffee makers. They're still made in Italy, and great.
Bradshaw has distributed them for decades- and been an extraordinary friend to our town.
Why we love Bialetti Moka stovetop espresso:
- Mokas make a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes.
- Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape allows each Moka Pot to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
- They're still made in the same town, in Italy.
- They're super-easy to use:
- just fill the base with water (to the fill line)
- put coffee in the (middle) coffee chamber, tamp + close
- put your Moka on the burner - &
- in minutes you have PERFECT Italian espresso
More about Bialetti-Bradshaw - but first, a heartfelt THANK YOU:
Please share the word, in 2017, Bradshaw was really humblingly extraordinary to so many Sonomans who lost their homes in the fires. ❤️ We're forever thankful.
Bialetti key features
||Food Grade Aluminum Alloy
max boiler capacity
(Please note the max. boiler capacity is slightly greater than the final output. Some water will be left in the boiler after brewing)
Bialetti Moka Espresso Maker History: 🇮🇹
Bialetti Made Their Original Iconic Moka in 1933.
Moka now celebrates more than 80 years of iconic elegant design and technological simplicity.
The Moka Express has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. 🇮🇹
So many years later, Bialetti's enduring quality & design still set them apart.