We’re looking for motivated, positive individuals to join our Sign of the Bear Team.
Join our front line customer service at Sign of the Bear. You'll be responsible for providing the extraordinary store experience we are known for while helping our customers find the products to provide perfect cooking and entertaining experiences. Sign of the Bear team members may not necessarily need work experience, but will demonstrate the right attitude and life experience to be an asset to our team.
ALL Team Members also work behind the scenes executing the tasks to keep our customers inspired each time they shop with us, including but not limited to:
- Unpacking and receiving and pricing delivery boxes
- Pulling and packing products for online orders
- Restocking the Sales Floor & Keeping store displays full and looking great
- Assisting the managers with special projects
The right people for our team are:
- Confident, extroverted and love working in a motivated goal oriented team.
- Love cooking, food and entertaining - and
- Learning and sharing that knowledge
- Looking for an opportunity to contribute in a team environment.
- Have an eye for details and masterful at multi-tasking.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Cool using computers and learning new software.
- Able to lift boxes under 40 pounds.
- In love with Sonoma's food scene, and ideally have some experience with cooking.
- Expecting to work some weekends, Thanksgiving, and Christmas week.
We are looking for team members to join our team starting late July for an average of 20-40 hours per week, possibly scaling up to 40+ hours per week in .