MIYABI Japanese Knives 🇯🇵 of the highest quality come in several beautiful handles and profiles.
Why Chefs Love MIYABI 🇯🇵 Knives :
- They're beautiful and beautifully balanced so they're so easy to hold.
they're super sharp. (slightly steeper than traditional German blades, they slice right through food)
they're ergonomic: the cornered or ovoid (changes by series) PakkaWood® handles fit the hollow in your closed hand;
- These lovely handles are durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Their full composite tang's light weight makes short work (and lighter) of long prep work and cutting jobs
- For the series with Damascus-clad blades, these feature 34 layers of stainless Damascus, cladding each side (68 total) are gorgeous - and
act as a natural nonstick to help food release from the blade;(extra helpful for moist high-starch foods like apples + potatoes or onions)
- support the blades' core, and
- add stain resistance
- Each Beautiful Blade is Handcrafted in Japan 🇯🇵
MIYABI 🇯🇵 CUTLERY
Miyabi knives are part of the ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS Group
Here's their story:
In 1731 Peter Henckels had the idea to register the ZWILLING trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, Germany.
That makes ZWILLING one of the oldest brands in the world today.
MADE OF STEEL. AND PASSION.
When it comes to the production of our products we are really passionate about perfection. Zwiling monitors every product's quality throughout the whole production process continuously. "We couldn’t live up to our own standards without the skilled hands that share our passion for quality."
The Culinary World of the ZWILLING Group is not only home to great kitchen tools but also to great brands from all over the world like ZWILLING from Germany, STAUB from France, MIYABI from Japan, BALLARINI from Italy or DEMEYERE from Belgium. Each with different strengths and traditions but with the same passion for high quality products.
...IS YOUR WORLD
No matter where you are, at some point you want to prepare something that tastes extraordinary. And while we have no idea with whom you are cooking or where you’re going to eat, we do know this: our products will inspire you and help you along the way.