Handmade French craftsmanship shows in every tablecloth.
(Available in a rainbow of colors (each pictured separately) )
See why people love French table linens:
- Beautiful Traditional French Tablecloths come in the Patterns that made Provence Tablecloths famous. They include
- Patented DuPont Coating means these exquisite tablecloths just WIPE OFF.
- Unmatched Traditional French color sense brings a burst of summer's beauty all year long.
- Totally modern dyes resist staining and fading
- Choose the Colors that Complement your home, and
- the size that fits your table
Care+ Cleaning tips
- Machine wash ONLY occasionally, cold, gentle cycle
- Line dry or air-dry in your dryer (heat cooks off the stain-resistant finish)
- If you're drying them, remove from the dryer while still slightly damp to prevent wrinkles from setting
Part of our top-10 home essentials for any host, these extraordinary tablecloths to patio-to-kitchen-to-dining table, and stay GORGEOUS for a lifetime.
- Both Tissus Toselli Jacquards and their French Printed Tablecloths are Handmade in France since 1880.