USA Pans Bundy Bakeware Commercial-Quality Rolled-Edge Bakers Pans are:
- Made in Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A. 🇺🇸
- SUPER-Even Heating: Ridges produce Even Baking
- Easy Care
- Easy Clean
- Warranted for life
- heavy-duty pans, made with aluminized steel, have the same design used in professional bakeries.
- USA PAN®’s unique, ridged texture facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution, providing professional, even baking every time.
- USA Pan's silicone non-stick coating is FDA approved and unmatched for easy clean-up.
- USA PAN® offers the world’s finest bakeware that you can rely on passing down to future generations.
Choose from any of Our fine Bakeware Profiles:
- Sheet Pans (1/4 sheet, 1/2 Sheet, 2/3 Sheet, Full Sheet)
- Classic Cake Rounds
- Classic Loaf Pans
USA Pans' History
In 1959, two brothers founded a commercial bakeware company in Pittsburgh. They are now four generations in, and the world’s largest commercial bakeware manufacturer. In 2009 they began supplying consumers the same commercial quality bakeware that delivers professional quality results.
They are committed to keeping manufacturing jobs with hard-working Americans, providing excellent customer service with representatives that are based in our home office, and offering a lifetime warranty.