Sign of the Bear Kitchenware
4 Iridescent Shatterproof Wine Goblets 🇺🇸
Help eliminate the waste caused by single-use plastic, one shatterproof wine glass at a time.
4 Iridescent Shatterproof Picnic Wine Glasses, each proudly made in the U.S.A. 🇺🇸
Each Iridescent Red Wine Goblet is made to showcase your wines much as fine crystal does.Carefully selected polymers:
- reflect a wine’s color and
- project its aromatics much as fine crystal does.
Your Stemless Wine Goblets are Reusable and Ultimately Recyclable, too.
Created to help professional wine salespeople showcase their wines whenever and wherever proper stemware wasn’t accessible, our first customers included some of the world’s most renowned and respected wine producers.
You'll love these extraordinary glasses as much as Sonoma's restaurant + wine industry:
- Shatterproof Wine Glasses' patented thumb-notch + contoured base make swirling simple and helps prevent your fingers from smudging the bowl of the glass
- Shatterproof Wine glasses are made of Tritan® , which maintains its shape and luster after repeated washing cycles
- Tritan® showcases wine's * color and * bouquet
- Stemless Wine Glasses are
- Reusable and
- Ultimately recyclable.
Easy-care and easy-clean, too:
- made of a flexible, highly durable, BPA/BPS-free polymer.
- Dishwasher Safe line is designed for the rigors of domestic and commercial dishwashers: DISHWASHER SAFE durable enough to withstand both domestic and commercial dishwashers (TOP RACK ONLY.)
- To avoid clouding and smudging, remove lip-gloss and sunscreen with a soft, non-abrasive sponge prior to placing in the dishwasher.
- Turning the heated drying cycle off also saves your glassware.
- Buff dry with a lint-free cloth or paper towel instead.
Glasses can be recycled with most plastics, including PET bottles and containers. Recycling programs vary from state to state. We recommend checking with your county or state to ensure your glasses are being recycled properly.