E.S Triple Milled French Olive Oil Soaps
Gardenia French Triple-Milled* Olive Oil Soap 🇫🇷
The intoxicating fragrance of gardenias brings memories of tropical sun and lazy beautiful Southern seaside days...
French Artisans Triple-Mill* our Gardenia Shea Butter + Olive Oil Soap. 🇫🇷
*Actually our lovely heirloom soaps are so QUAD milled ! - but that's so uncommon, few folks know it exists.
Extra-pure, rich-lathering, extra-soothing, extra-long-lasting...
Our quad milled soaps' carry Provence's classic beautiful floral and herbal scents:
- Lavender, * Lemon Verbena, * Rose, * Milk,
- Almond +Honey, * Coconut, * Linden,
- Gardenia, and *Safflower.
Pure Essential Oils from Provence's Legendary Herbs, Flowers, and Citrus Fragrance Every Extraordinary Bar. Discover Why Not all French Soaps are created equal ® 🇬🇵 (more info below):
- Each milling makes our fine Provence bar soap denser and more pure, so bars last and last;
- Each milling makes our fine French soap smoother and longer-lasting.
- They're made from all pure, natural ingredients enriched with rich Shea Butter, Organic Argan Oil, and even sun-cured Sea Salt.
- Gentle natural ingredients sooth often-washed hands, so our fine french bar soaps are especially appreciated by anyone whose skin gets easily dried out.
- The pure deeply-scented essential oils hold their lovely scents right to the end. Provence's Beautiful Herbal Fragrances also remind us when our hands near our faces.
The perfect gift to send a little love.
Our Extraordinary Provence Quad-Milled Bar Soaps are REALLY pure :
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal By-Products (such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids)
- FREE OF: Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA/Phthalates
- No GMO's
- No Mineral Oil or Petrochemicals
- No Phthalates, Shellac or Plasticizers
- No Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- No Lead
- Simple soaps are a way back to a time and place where quality and craftsmanship have stood still.
Experiencing natural beauty should be an everyday, affordable luxury. And every product should be as authentically French as our Soap from Provence.