LeCreuset's Red Heirloom Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven 🇫🇷
Le Creuset's Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Browns, Stews, and Serves Your Food Steaming.
Part of our top-10 kitchen essentials for any cook, these ovens sear beautifully, go stovetop-to-oven-to-table, and stay GORGEOUS for a lifetime.
Why you'll love Le Creuset a lifetime?
- Handmade French craftsmanship. 🇫🇷
- Stews, Chilis, and Soups benefit from slow-cooking on low heat...
- So lovely, you can easily simmer AND serve in your Le Creuset.
- Le Creuset also holds the cold -- pop in your fridge to chill; then hold your cold salads or fruits cool in summer.
- Easy-clean (just add some water, COVER, + reheat - and watch baked-on, caked-on messes lift right off)
Le Creuset Tips for you:
- Le Creuset should go on the burner, on MEDIUM when you begin your veg prep.
- Let it warm as you prep
- When the top edge of your pan is warm to the touch, then add your oil, then your food.
Also available in a rainbow of colors (each pictured separately)
Bread Bakers (recipe below)
Your cast iron dutch oven evens the baking temperature and keeps the oven hot, for a great crust and moist loaf
Recipes, Cleaning+ Use + Care tips:
No-Knead Bread Recipes
Our even simpler version of the No-Knead Bread Recipe for kids, coming soon on our KidsCookLIVE™.
You'll do your pans -- and your family -- a favor to prevent messes with a few tips. It's helpful for everyone in your home to know:
- Should something burn -- no need to scrub.
- Just add 1" of water, re-cover, and re-warm.
- Baked-on caked-on messes lift right off!